Update FreeType's build systems

From: Yuvraj Bhati
Subject: Update FreeType's build systems
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 23:29:43 +0530

Dear FreeType author, I am interested in contributing to the project by updating its build system to meson. I have successfully submitted the proposal, and have tried my best to explain the work involved.

Could you provide further guidance on the tasks involved and any specific areas that need attention?   I am also curious to know if you liked my proposal to update the build system to meson and if there are any areas I should focus on improving. Additionally, I would appreciate any insight you can provide regarding my chances of being selected for this project.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Regards
Yuvraj