Re: Request for Feedback on GSoC Proposal - Integrate ftbench into FreeT

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Request for Feedback on GSoC Proposal - Integrate ftbench into FreeType's build structure
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 11:14:45 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Ahmet,

welcome to FreeType!

> I have submitted a proposal for Google Summer of Code with FreeType
> and I would appreciate your feedback on it.

Thanks.  Some comments to your proposal.

* You have to choose between a 175h and 350h project; without that,
  your timeline doesn't make much sense.

* Item 2: `ftbench` *is* built by default, so you can completely omit
  this item.

* I suggest that you add links to external programs that are not so
  familiar to everyone, like 'Jinja' or 'EJS'.

Besides that, everything else looks fine!

    Werner