GSoC finale

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: GSoC finale
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 05:45:23 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Anuj, Priyesh, and Greg,

GSoC soon ends!  Here are some last remarks.

* Starting with Sept. 1st, your GSoC branches in the FreeType
  repository should be frozen.  If you want to continue with your work
  (which I hope you will do) please copy your branches to new ones and
  continue work only there – fixing patches, rebasing, etc.

* It might happen that your working branches will eventually be
  pruned.  For this reason I ask that you really check whether all
  important information has been transferred to your GSoC branches.

* Please post links to your final reports to the 'freetype-devel'
  mailing list for reference.

* Bear in mind that the final report gets read by people who are not
  acquainted with FreeType internals.  Just let a friend read your
  document and check whether he or she is able to follow.  If
  necessary, add more explanations :-)

* If you want me to check your reports please post a link ASAP.

    Werner