GSoC ending soon

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: GSoC ending soon
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 06:45:12 +0200 (CEST)

Anuj, Priyesh, and in particular Greg,

GSoC is ending soon!  There are about two weeks remaining for work and
a last week for finalizing your projects.

I ask you to start with consolidating your code and documentation,
writing the necessary summaries, etc., etc.  It's more important to
have a clean, planned end of your project than to hastily add code
that neither works or is documented correctly.

Of course, if you have prepared everything and there is still time I'm
more than happy if you continue with fixing and improving stuff :-)

    Werner

PS: Please write summaries to this list.