Requirements from external logging library

From: Priyesh kumar
Subject: Requirements from external logging library
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 10:16:00 +0530

Hello everyone,
As according to my GSOC project which is integrating an external logging library with FreeType. I need some help gathering the requirements that the external library should satisfy.
From earlier discussion, below are basic some requirements:
1. It should be written in C language (features not more than C99).
2. Should support various platforms such as Windows, UNIX based platforms like GNU/Linux, and BSD.

Please help me gather enough requirements so that I should proceed to explore the external logging libraries.
Thanks,
Priyesh