freetalk-dev

Re: [Freetalk-dev] compile error in 0.90

From: Vikas Gorur
Subject: Re: [Freetalk-dev] compile error in 0.90
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 22:15:57 +0530

On 11/7/06, Andor Demarteau <address@hidden> wrote:
here is the make output for the error given:
openssladapter.cc: In member function 'bool
cricket::OpenSSLAdapter::SSLPostConnectionCheck(SSL*, const char*)':
anyone any idea?
[snip]

I've faced these kinds of errors in two situations. One, when
compiling on an amd64 machine, and the other, after upgrading my
machine to Slackware 11. Unfortunately I'm a little busy with a job to
figure out the cause. The best I can suggest is: If you're on a 64bit
machine, try a 32-bit one. If not, check back in a couple of days
while I work to resolve it (or take a shot yourself :)

Regards,
Vikas
--
http://vikas.80x25.org/