freetalk-dev

[Freetalk-dev] Re: curses UI

From: Anand Avati
Subject: [Freetalk-dev] Re: curses UI
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 19:58:49 -0800

Yanis,
We would like to see your initial work. Please do mail it to the mailing
list. You should NOT use readline and ncurses together (you cant).
getch() is the way to go with ncurses. We would like to continue the
discussion about what goes in what language (C and guile) before
something solid happens. We need the code to be well abstracted as API
and control, and fit into the existing freetalk codebase correctly.

Please do forward your attempted work to the mailing list and we can
proceed from there. Other developers too will be happy to give back
their feedback and shape things up.

Happy hacking,
avati