freetalk-dev

[Freetalk-dev] Re: Freetalk

From: Mikael Hallendal
Subject: [Freetalk-dev] Re: Freetalk
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 15:19:49 +0100

3 nov 2005 kl. 18.43 skrev Anand Avati:

Hi,

Congratulations on the first release, need to try it out at some point!

I've added your link to the web site, thanks a lot for notifying and good luck with Freetalk.

Cheers,
  Mikael Hallendal

Mickeal,
Greetings from the Freetalk core team. Freetalk (http:// www.nongnu.org/freetalk), a freely available console based jabber client, made its first release on 1st Nov 2005. We are thankful to the loudmouth project, which is used in Freetalk for using jabber protocol.

At the same time, on behalf of the Freetalk team, I request you to add Freetalk under 'Users of loudmouth' list in the loudmouth project page. Thanking you again for loudmouth!

Regards,
--
Anand V. Avati
http://hardcodecafe.com/~avati