freeon-devel

[FreeON-devel] our new buildbot page is live now!

From: Nicolas Bock
Subject: [FreeON-devel] our new buildbot page is live now!
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 09:46:16 -0600

Hello,

we are running now a continuous integration server (powered by buildbot) on freeon so that we can validate and regression test the code as it is committed to the repository. Have a look:

http://www.freeon.org:8010/waterfall

We will add more test configurations and compiler/software/compiler flags/platform combinations in the future. You can always run the tests yourself or course by running

make validate

after you compile the code.

nick