freemedia-general

[Freemedia-general] MR. KIM CHUNG

From: Hello,
Subject: [Freemedia-general] MR. KIM CHUNG
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 05:09:45 -0500

Hello,

My name is Mr. KIM CHUNG a citizen of North Korea and I would like you to
guide me through the most viable investment opportunities in your Country.
Alternatively, I can invest in your line of business perhaps if it's viable.
I am one of the defectors from the North and I am currently residing
(Refugee Camp) in South Korea.

I have been in this country for sometime after defecting from the North, I
was into currency exchange business and I was always travelling to other
parts of Asia and Europe and during that period, I was able to move out my
funds and deposit it in a financial institution in Europe.

I want to invest this funds in your country with your help and advice
because we are being treated as foreigners here and watched because the
Korean government believe we are security treat, A lot of defectors now go
on to Canada or the United States and some parts of Europe to live.

I want you to send me a complete breakdown of the investment opportunities
in your country and also let me know what exactly I need to do to enable you
invest the funds for me in your country.

If interested, I will then come over to your country after you receive
these funds and work out the investment plans with you. After I hear from
you and find out the best investment business you can introduce to me, I
will tell you how much is involved. REPLY TO address@hidden

Reply as soon as possible.

Regards and God Bless
MR. KIM CHUNG.