freemedia-general

[Freemedia-general] Dear eBay member buyer baytree accused you of eBay f

From: eBay
Subject: [Freemedia-general] Dear eBay member buyer baytree accused you of eBay fraud
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 14:26:12 +0100 (CET)

     Dear eBay Seller ,

     We are about to delete all your Feedback earned for transactions on eBay because eBay buyer baytree accused you of eBay fraud. He told us that you never answer to his e-mail messages.

Please Sign In as soon as possible so we can resolve this problem. If you don't reply to this message you can lose your feedback and maybe your eBay account.

Thank you for your understanding.