freemedia-general

[Freemedia-general] KINDLY FULFILL MY LAST WISH

From: Terry Gordon
Subject: [Freemedia-general] KINDLY FULFILL MY LAST WISH
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 20:19:16 +0600

From:Terry Gordon
Email Address: address@hidden
                        address@hidden

Dear sir/Madam,

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe
everyone will die someday. My name is Terry Gordon a merchant in London, in
the U.A.E. I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer . It has defiled
all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few
months
to live, according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared
for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was
never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my
business
as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now
know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the
money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would
live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God has
called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my
immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends. I
want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give
also to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good
deeds I do on earth.

So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the
U.A.E,
Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I
cannot
do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of
my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity
organization
in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves.
Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with
what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of
eighteen million dollars $18,500,000,00 that I have with a finance/Security
Company abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and
dispatch
it to charity organizations. I have set aside 10% for you and for your
time.
Kindly respond directly to my email address which is
address@hidden

God be with you.
Terry Gordon.