freeipmi-devel

[bug #64724] configure.ac has an old version 1.6.3 hard coded

From: Albert Chu
Subject: [bug #64724] configure.ac has an old version 1.6.3 hard coded
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 09:39:35 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #64724 (project freeipmi):

Hi Ole, ahhh the master branch is usually where development happens that is
not for release candidates, thus the version number is rarely increased until
its release candidate time.  I will increase it to 1.7.0 (or something)
shortly for you.

The release candidate branch is

freeipmi-1-6-0-stable

which is the branch I would try for your test/experiment instead.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?64724>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/