freehoo-devel

[Freehoo-devel] Re: PATCH: Re: Freehoo compile error! Help!

From: Anand Babu
Subject: [Freehoo-devel] Re: PATCH: Re: Freehoo compile error! Help!
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 17:32:15 -0800

,----[ Mrugesh Karnik <address@hidden> ]
| Speaking of CVS, I've never used it before. But I'll
| look into some documentation for it. Where's the CVS
| repository for Freehoo? ...Wait, I'll check the
| readme!
`----
See the "Anonymous CVS Access" section at
http://www.nongnu.org/freehoo/

,----[ Mrugesh Karnik <address@hidden> ]
| And I'm using the version 3.1.0 of Freehoo.
|
| Should I still try the patch you mentioned in the
| earlier email?
`----
You don't need the patch, because you already fixed the Makefile.am by
hand. 3.1.0 should work fine for current Yahoo IM protocol.
Are you behind a proxy?

After you land on the prompt, try like this

?add abindian
?refresh
abindian Hi, this is a test message

Anand Babu