freebilling-greek

[Freebilling-greek] ominously uniformly

From: Luke Emerson
Subject: [Freebilling-greek] ominously uniformly
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 13:32:16 +0200

There was another time, at the park, with Everett and another nice mom who helped me hold him down as I buckled his helmet on. For those times he throws his arms around me and tell me he loves me.
She can type like the wind!
" and "sued" and "illegal.
And suddenly, things began to fall into place. Either way: I need to get this boy an agent. There were new words and phrases, like "affair" and "unprofessional" and "gnat.
we both woke up from our prodigious naps. Jonathan pulled up in front of Woodstock Ace Hardware and I saw it there, tethered to one of the horse rings that still pepper many of Portland's curbs. In the quiet, I'm able to write or do "paper"work or just wander. There were goodies involved. really, really, really late.
I was getting off my bike in front of Bar Pastiche, one of my new fave hangouts.
The car keys would have to be given up for the entire month of July.
Let's hope he decides to follow through on his promise to pay for the recontextualization, as it's certainly not a premise of the sale. I love to knit by the side of the wading pool, on my parents' porch on a lazy weekend, in the backyard as the boys play. It will be my "fun" bike, a foil for my serious shredder of a mountain bike. I'm knitting here, there and everywhere.
And what will go in the then-empty category?
Well, I'm afraid even to look at it, myself, because it will only prove how ridiculously behind schedule I am. It was a long way from home and I had the boys in the trailer, we were moving slowly. When I was in that crazed and manic stage with Truman's pregnancy, about to burst, he called. I'm in over my head, as usual.
In fact, as I write this I'm listening to myself on the radio and really?
It's a nice way to transition into whatever plans I have for the evening.
The whole errand took about an hour and a half, likely the same time it would have took in the car, and my body has never felt so fit.
And as I rode to Trader Joe's last night for bread and bananas, I thought.
It so happened that, at the very same time, my insurance payment was reaching critical status.
She's due in October, and the mamas and I are planning a knitting event for her. I'm in over my head, as usual.
Yesterday when I kept hitting "more options" on the trip planner feature on Tri-Met, I kept wishing for a little car.
Yesterday when I kept hitting "more options" on the trip planner feature on Tri-Met, I kept wishing for a little car.
It's a beautiful pattern, if I do say so myself. It was, after all, about a year ago I finished Truman's baby blanket. We can't just jump in the car and end up at Target, where we'll find that toy for Everett, and the new bathing suit for me, that we can't possibly do without. Will I use lick lick for the "Toy, stuffed" or make a new toy? You can't feel that grey June rain on your back and the muscles in your calves.