freebilling-greek

[Freebilling-greek] southwestward

From: Rudolf Rainey
Subject: [Freebilling-greek] southwestward
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 06:34:56 +0200

She gave me an amazing gift today, something I thought I would never receive, and it is too special even for here. I have a new friend that I was talking with, and she received less than positive support when she shared with her gal-pals that she took care of herself.
Her and I have a special relationship that is beyond what I can ever hope to convey in words here. I thought I saw a fang there for a moment.
She shared with me some incredibly important things about her, and I learned how truly a sensual and passionate person she was.
Did I mention that it is a lot of fun to nibble on her ears? He feels heat rising in him, starting from the bite in his neck and culminating between his legs which are pressing between hers.
Regardless of the problems, we still talked on the phone for hours on end when we could, and spent the day at work chatting away about us.
I lifted her and held her while I kissed her as passionately as I could. We talked in between kisses about how badly we wanted each other but we both knew we needed to wait. So I want to write a new installment, and I feel like I need to.
Two sets of lips pressing together can simulatneously release and create a tremendous amount of tension in a single simple act. We agreed on a place to meet and we went to a dark parking lot and made out.
Right, uh huh, right right. Is this how we agreed how we would take it slow? Since then I have been thinking a lot about her. We shared with each other what we liked sexually, and I shared with her some of the difficulties in my marriage and how my wife is not the most sexually minded person.
Uh, yeah, uh, Faye is going to be staying here tonight. So here I am miserable, surviving on a diet of throat lozenges and chicken noodle soup. Regardless of the problems, we still talked on the phone for hours on end when we could, and spent the day at work chatting away about us. Needs a lot of work, though.
On Monday, we met to just talk, but being so cold we sat in my car and just talked.
done already and we are EXHAUSTED.
She senses this change, smells his man-scent, and purrrrrs. Needs a lot of work, though.
I am ashamed at the lack of manners I see on a regular basis, and in general men have come to a point where they give gifts seeking a reward back for it; a quid-pro-quo if you will. Her and I have a special relationship that is beyond what I can ever hope to convey in words here.