freebilling-greek

[Freebilling-greek] malfunction germination

From: Jake Vincent
Subject: [Freebilling-greek] malfunction germination
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 21:05:37 +0300

I observed the Outlook client experience when the primary server failed, as well as the time required to fail over to the secondary server. Quest has automated switch-over for affected users, although Outlook will have to be restarted.
Only one gateway is needed at each end, and one Recovery server can support multiple Source servers.
Locally installed applications are simply more reliable and feature-rich. All of the servers should be in the same Windows domain. This is done asynchronously, but in the same sequence as on the primary server.
Two others, Cemaphore Systems MailShadow and Quest Availability Manager, protect individual mailboxes on one or more Exchange servers.
But often, moving between apps means logging in to Google over and over, and moving data between applications can be difficult. Users connecting via MAPI or the Outlook Web Access client may need to restart the client to connect to the backup server.
These solutions are installed on your premises but managed and monitored off-site.
Users connecting via MAPI or the Outlook Web Access client may need to restart the client to connect to the backup server.
For maximum protection, administrators might choose to implement a fail-over system plus the CDP that DigiVault provides.
This would normally be used for additional data backups rather than fail-over. All of these provide collaboration features, as well as word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and even desktop publishing applications.
Another advantage is lower pricing per mailbox than MailShadow. For maximum protection, administrators might choose to implement a fail-over system plus the CDP that DigiVault provides.
Surprising, how much you miss those. You will need to create service accounts, as with the other solutions, but the documentation steps you through the process.
In addition, you must give the Administrator account the proper permissions and set up a service account. Users must restart Outlook to reconnect to the backup mailboxes.
Using Zoho, resizing a cell or moving a column was definitely closer to desktop snappy. DigiVault requires taking the mail store offline to restore it, and in the event of hardware failure, it requires a complete re-install.
When I timidly asked my partner for an even more advanced spreadsheet, he threw another stapler at me and then sent over an electronic form done entirely within Excel. I tried to enlist him for this piece, but he threw a stapler at my head, so I stopped asking. Transactions received since the last backup are backed up before the restore commences.
Locally installed applications are simply more reliable and feature-rich.
Transactions received since the last backup are backed up before the restore commences.
Data can be restored to a different server or mailbox, if necessary for auditing purposes. I observed the Outlook client experience when the primary server failed, as well as the time required to fail over to the secondary server. For maximum protection, administrators might choose to implement a fail-over system plus the CDP that DigiVault provides. In addition, you must give the Administrator account the proper permissions and set up a service account.
Last bit of bad news: They want money. Only one gateway is needed at each end, and one Recovery server can support multiple Source servers.