[Freebangfont-devel] Re: Redoing download page

From: unmadindu
Subject: [Freebangfont-devel] Re: Redoing download page
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 22:32:30 -0700

Anirban Mitra writes:
It seems that the download file section has totally got destroyed
by a crash of savannah server. Sayamindu has a lot to do to remake
the site. Will the older versions of fonts be lost?

Nope - things are coming back slowly - and I always have a mirror of the freebangfont directory in my own box. :-)
Also see ftp://ftp.gnu.org/savannah/files/freebangfont/
-sdg-