[Freebangfont-devel] [Fwd: [Indic-computing-users] Unicode 4.0]

From: Sayamindu Dasgupta
Subject: [Freebangfont-devel] [Fwd: [Indic-computing-users] Unicode 4.0]
Date: 17 Jun 2003 15:33:21 +0530

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: Dr. U.B. Pavanaja <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Cc: address@hidden
Subject: [Indic-computing-users] Unicode 4.0
Date: 17 Jun 2003 10:23:39 +0530

The final version of Unicode 4.0 is out
(www.unicode.org). There is also a chapter from the
forthcoming book on Unicode 4.0. Please check
your(our) languages.

For ex., they are suggesting of using ZWJ to solve
the issue of arkavattu in Kannada. I have posted
this on kannada mailing list.

-Pavanaja
-
Dr. U.B. Pavanaja
Editor, Vishva Kannada
World's first Internet magazine in Kannada
http://www.vishvakannada.com/

Note: I don't worry about pselling mixtakes