Re: [Freebangfont-devel] ya reph

From: Deepayan Sarkar
Subject: Re: [Freebangfont-devel] ya reph
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 04:08:26 -0500

On Thursday 05 June 2003 15:11, Sayamindu Dasgupta wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Jun 2003 12:18:44 -0500
>
> Deepayan Sarkar <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Not necessarily. This is unicode 4, right ? The rendering clients
> > (Uniscribe, pango, Qt, ...) have to implement this first.
>
> oops - sorry - forgot that Unicode 4.0 is very new.
> -sdg-
>
> PS: Any response from QT on that crash ??

Nope. Lars Knoll (the Qt developer handling this) was planning to go on a
vacation some time back, I think, maybe he isn't back yet.

BTW, George Williams (pfaedit) is back, and has (probably) fixed the GDEF
problem I reported some time back (I will try to check the fix shortly).

I will try to put in a feature request asking for pfaedit to at least preserve
init features even if it's not editable.