Re: [Freebangfont-devel] Check the Avagrah

From: Deepayan Sarkar
Subject: Re: [Freebangfont-devel] Check the Avagrah
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 00:22:51 -0500

I don't know for sure, but my guess would be the first. It's difficult to say
because AFAIK, it's almost never used in the Bengali language (it might be
required if someone wants to write Sanskrit using the Bengali script, which
is not a very uncommon practice).

Anyway, the second glyph looks completely unfamiliar to me.