Re: [Freebangfont-devel] Fonts that go into distros

From: Deepayan Sarkar
Subject: Re: [Freebangfont-devel] Fonts that go into distros
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 12:55:46 -0500

True. Also Likhan is much improved from the last release. Mukti, in my
experience, works well on Windows, but not on Linux. A (hopefully) not very
difficult option would be to use the Mukti/Akruti glyphs in the template font
and release that. I've never actually looked at Ani, but the same should
apply.

I have spent almost all my time for the last week on a different project, but
that's more or less done. I should now be able to do some stuff on this front
(namely, release the template font properly and release a version of Likhan
based on that).