RE: [Freebangfont-devel] Akaash 0.80 - sneak previes

From: Andy
Subject: RE: [Freebangfont-devel] Akaash 0.80 - sneak previes
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 22:00:51 +0100

Hi

I have fixed Akash.
Did you use VOLT to make this?

The font did not have a GPOS table so I added a dummy one. Windows seems to
require a GPOS table before Indic fonts can work!

The other problem was that the 'hri' lookup that you added was not
registered under the Bengali script (beng). It was registered under DFLT
(latin).

I have enclosed the fixed font together with the new feature definition
file. (Adobe FDK format). The files are in ZIP format as I do not know how
to make Linux type archives in windows. If there is an easy way please let
me know.

Andy