[Freebangfont-devel] Re: Gluph Donation

From: Sayamindu Dasgupta
Subject: [Freebangfont-devel] Re: Gluph Donation
Date: 13 Mar 2003 15:00:19 +0530

On Thu, 2003-03-13 at 09:04, Omi Azad wrote:
> 2003-03-13
> Dear,
> I'm glad to see the Free Bengali Font Project. The thing I must say that your
> glyphs are very ugly & need to be upgrade soon. You don't do the important
> part Hinting on a font. So please use the Gluphs I included with this mail. I
> was working on a font called Omity but due to some reasons I stop. So you
> people please go on.

Hello,
Many many thanks for the glyphs - we will be making an OTF out of it
very soon :-)
I will be adding you in the donors list - but currently, I have my exams
in progress - so it will take some time
-many thanks again-
Sayamindu

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta [ http://www.peacefulaction.org/sayamindu/ ]

Speak out on social and cultural issues
                at
        PeacefulAction.Org
    http://www.peacefulaction.org

Documentation:
        Instructions translated from Swedish by Japanese for English
        speaking persons.