Re: [Freebangfont-devel] RPM package

From: Anirban Mitra
Subject: Re: [Freebangfont-devel] RPM package
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 18:00:30 +0000 (GMT)

 --- Taneem Ahmed <address@hidden> wrote: > On Sat, 23 Nov 2002,
Anirban Mitra wrote:
> Does the RPM package provided in our download
> > page contains Mukti set of fonts? The download page and home
> > page
> > of bengalinux.org gives conflicting information.
> what is the conflict?
>

> Taneem
Well the download page of bengalinux org says ( my comments within
brackets) "We have an rpm package freebanglafont-0.1-1.noarch.rpm
for the above three fonts (Akash, Likhan, Ani) for RedHat 8.0."
Whereas download page of freebengfont site says "All the fonts
under development in the project (which includes Mukti set of fonts
and Mitra Mono) has been packaged by Taneem Ahmed into a RPM file
for RedHat 8.0." Which of the information is true?

       visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com