Re: [Freebangfont-devel] Bangla OTF

From: Kaushik Ghose
Subject: Re: [Freebangfont-devel] Bangla OTF
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 15:07:32 -0500 (EST)

Hi Anirban,
One word of caution about the bangla dict at bengalinux.org, the large
dictionary may have some particular characters wrong, I'll try and make
sure the latest (corrected) word lists are the ones on the site (sometime
this weekend...)

Suggestion for font name : Jibonando

(Maybe we can use names of influential writers for all the fonts
being developed, as a sort of tribute. I mean the final aim is to write in
the fonts right...)

-kg