[Freebangfont-devel] RE: [Bengalinux-core] The world's first completely

From: Ahmed, Taneem
Subject: [Freebangfont-devel] RE: [Bengalinux-core] The world's first completely bangla mail
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 09:50:25 -0800

I think there was some Bengali email in UTF-8 encoding in address@hidden a
while ago.......

OR the likhan font from http://www.stat.wisc.edu/~deepayan/Bengali
Copy the file with a *.ttf extension into c:\windows\fonts\
And then open the mail in Internet Explorer, and enjoy!!

Other Notes

Do note that since these mails will look like gibberish to most of the
anti-spam programmes, you may need to turn off any spam filtering
features to let this mail pass through :).

To www.peacefulaction.org coordinators - I will be turning off
spamassasin tonight.(temporarily)

-regards-
Sayamindu