formuleweb-announce

[Formuleweb-announce] Anibal wrote:

From: Anibal Gomez
Subject: [Formuleweb-announce] Anibal wrote:
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 01:40:44 -0000

Great volume in the last couple days has sent our feature
way up, and the big info isn't even out yet!  The
inside scoop is that we are looking at record earnings!
Tomorrow, November 2nd is going to be the last chance to
take advantage of this incredible information.

Current: O.69 (+13%) Insiders accumulating?
Projected: 1.3O
Rating: 5/5

Ever Glory International (EGLY) is involved in one of the
most profitable areas of business these days, manufacture in
China. Quarter after quarter they show themselves as one of
the top businesses in their sector.  Some recent quarterly
postings:
$1 mil Profit in the first quarter
$778 k Profit in the second quarter
August 8th - $2 mil order from Matalan
July 25th - $500 k order from Debenhams
July 10th - $1 mil order from OTTO

Please check all these figures with your favorite source.
EGLY is the good deal!  We are expecting third quarter
numbers to be out soon and are telling all of our members
to take a position in EGLY before the data hits the street.
These fortuitous figures are going to shock the market and
send this one way up!
Give yourself the chance to come out WAY ahead here.
Fortune favors the bold!

also news is
WEST PALM BEACH, Florida (AP) -- Florida wildlife officials are considering
removing alligators from a list of protected imperiled species and letting
homeowners deal with nuisance gators themselves.
EL SEGUNDO, California (AP) -- Roseanne Barr sings! And it's not the national
anthem!
LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- She's been heralded for years as the most
downloaded person on the Internet, which means... aw, heck, you know what it
means. People love looking at Cindy Margolis.
NEW YORK (CNN) -- We're now less than a week away from our midterm elections,
and Republicans and Democrats are down to their final tens of millions of
dollars in media buys, their hyperbolic rhetoric all but expended and their
candidates all but exhausted.