formuleweb-announce

[Formuleweb-announce] witness

From: Sam Leonard
Subject: [Formuleweb-announce] witness
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 00:05:12 +0300

i think there are many who share my stand kot. Just like relating something to a friend or friends.
welcome back i dont have trouble with ex-s. i must admit i'm a lot better now with a good job and possibly bright future.
Some do say that the flaws in a person is actually what makes that person perfect.
I think that continuing the friendship with your ex is a good thing to do.
I've had very-very few "personal" posts.
But if the friendships start to interfere with our lives or becomes hurdles and actually prevent us from moving on properly, then it's just not worth it!
I guess music does soothes the soul of mankind. Everyone seems to be blogging then and might that be why I started blogging too? just with the ex-s of my bf's, hehehehe. Patience and forgiveness would be the main virtues I guess but its like what people say, time will heal all wounds or does it?
anyways, glad to be back and missed you too Cheers! Would I do something make it come true, if there was something that can be done then I would. so i thought of it as not only did i lose the one i've been waiting for to one guy but many guys! However, for those who have yet to be with someone, the temptation to wait for that perfect Mr.
It's not that I don't enjoy their company but the real reason would be something I'd share some other time.
Honestly I don't know. Thanks for hopping by Cheers!
right will always be there.