formuleweb-announce

[Formuleweb-announce] watch

From: Alice Byrd
Subject: [Formuleweb-announce] watch
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 10:58:43 -0500

Then my mother got me a road ID bracelet for when I get hit. However, the sheriff never seems to get there in time to stop the action.
He was also saying he would keep them out of there but "don't you ever do that to my kid again".
However, I wasn't great at increasing my distance over the summer. I hope others followed me so they didn't waste their night like I had to.
I am patiently awaiting there phone call. Are you sure you want to go? You can't just spend money on whatever you want. Kim and I didn't care for our food and everything took forever.
So we called the fire department and it turns out they burn these types of things as training exercises from time to time. Let's call her, Betty. They are left over from construction. After the class, all the little kids got toy Hummers to play with. You are all Brandon talks about. Makes me long for the slower days of summer when I could get out for a long run at lunch.
They ride bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, and even trucks on them. Always a new phenomenon for those that haven't done hiking in it before.
They even have blood all over them from my cuts at the tri! That would be perfectly reasonable a day or two ago but apparently you have to find this out after the fact after you wait around for these wonderful people to show up. There was a short cooking demonstration by the Blue Spruce chefs. You can't just spend money on whatever you want.
Our HOA continues to try and discourage this because of the liability involved.
Unfortunately, there isn't much left to see. There were a lot of ATVs up there today. I also got a call from a homeowner saying "they are out there again! How much capacity do I think they have? Afterwards he quickly disappeared off the course before doing any meet-n-greet.
I know you just opened.
But I wasn't happy about the way I had to chase them down. They ache but don't hurt.