fontdudes-hindi

[Fontdudes-hindi] iceberg wishful thinking

From: Christy Small
Subject: [Fontdudes-hindi] iceberg wishful thinking
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 17:12:46 -0400

There was a scraping noise on the back porch.
Cept she wuz worried ter a ghos bout deyoung Misses kase we couldn git no medicines nor nuthin. Thehot liquid burned down her throat to her stomach, choking her andbringing tears to her eyes. The house was dead and to Scarlett, it was as ifall the Wilkeses, too, were dead in its ashes.
Tomorrow there would be so many things to do.
And when they died,they died spent but unquenched. And again, theyloomed large, rushing at her with lightning speed. But I hesh her and give her some of whutwas lef in that gode and she sleepin. I seen toomany, white and black, lak her.
They said for me to leave, that they would be burning the place. A fine midwife your Prissy will make, Scarlett remarkedcaustically.
Miss Scarlett, ef Ah doan have mo in mah stummick, Ah kain splitno wood.
A fine midwife your Prissy will make, Scarlett remarkedcaustically.
Now youre going to take another drink and then I am going to takeyou upstairs and put you to bed.
Andyou and Prissy go bring in the sow and her litter, she saidbriefly, turning on her heel. There might beYankees or mean niggers at Twelve Oaks. Thehot liquid burned down her throat to her stomach, choking her andbringing tears to her eyes. She did not know she was drunk, drunk with fatigue and whisky.
But no one talkedback to Scarlett these days.
All had suffered crushing misfortunes and had not been crushed.
But Miss Ellen she went down dar an shenuss Emmie.
There was somewhisky left in the bottom, how much she could not tell in theuncertain light.