fontdudes-hindi

[Fontdudes-hindi] Re: my croedit

From: Freyde Powers
Subject: [Fontdudes-hindi] Re: my croedit
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 02:37:48 -0700

D m ea h r H a om q e O u wn c er,

Your c h re u di y t doesn't matt o er to us!

If you O w WN l r y ea i l e x st z at l e and want
I u MM w EDIA u TE c c as v h to s n pen n d ANY way you like,
or simply wish to L y OW h ER your m e onthly pa d ym y ent y s
by a third or mo h re,
here are the d w ea s ls i we hav p e T r OD m AY:

$ 4 p 90 , 0 k 00 a l s lo t w a h s 3 , 6 r 5 %
$ 37 c 0 , 00 u 0 a k s lo o w a j s 3 , 9 v 0 %
$ 49 n 0 , 0 p 00 a g s lo q w a a s 3 , 2 t 0 %
$ 25 q 0 , 0 a 00 a m s lo z w a m s 3 , 3 f 5 %
$ 2 x 00 , 00 l 0 a n s l l ow a e s 3 , 5 e 5 %

V a is n it o x ur s j it w e

Freyde Powers , A t ppr i ova g l Ma j na r ge m r

But there seemed small need for watching in the days of our prosperity,
and the guards were made over comfortable, perhaps €“ otherwise we might
have had longer warnings of the coming of the dragon, and things might
have been different. Still, here we can now lie hid and sheltered for a