fnkdat-discuss

Re: [fnkdat-discuss] Hi, there!

From: Peter Wiehe
Subject: Re: [fnkdat-discuss] Hi, there!
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:58:54 +0100

On Sunday 21 March 2004 05:04, David MacCormack wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Mar 2004, Peter Wiehe wrote:
> > But I can't find any files in the download area! I clicked on "Files"
> > on the Savannah page, but came to an empty directory. What's up?
>
> Huh, that's odd.  I had put a tarball up there when I released 0.0.7, I'm
> not sure what happened to it.  I'll upload it again; thanks for the
> heads-up.  In the meantime, you can get it from my box:
>    http://www.maccormack.net/~djm/fnkdat
I found and downloaded it, thanks.

BTW: The file on Savannah may be missing because of the big Savannah
security leak in November/December 2003.
Spot this:
"Files that were in the download areas on Savannah before the
compromise can be downloaded from ftp://ftp.gnu.org/savannah/files.
We kindly ask project administrators to verify the integrity of those "
(Found at http://savannah.gnu.org/news/?group=administration , it points to
http://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=2838 )

> Hope that made sense.
Yes, thanks. The Guile License seems good to me. IMO something in the middle
between very restrictive and very permissive is optimal for this lib, so
Guile License is better than BSD License.

Now I will experiment a little with the lib.

Kind regards
Peter Wiehe