fluid-dev

Re: [fluid-dev] fluidsynth 2.1.1 not creating a server

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] fluidsynth 2.1.1 not creating a server
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 13:41:02 -0700

Thanks, Marcus!

That works if I start FluidSynth manually in a terminal and leave it
there, but I'd like to get it to start every time the system reboots.
I have put the command in the Startup Applications (which I think is
just a GUI for systemd) but Frescobaldi says that no output was found.

How would you start FluidSynth at startup automatically?

---
Knute Snortum
(via Gmail)