fluid-dev

Re: [fluid-dev] Help

From: Ceresa Jean-Jacques
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Help
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 18:48:23 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

>This is information about when I rotate the controller on my MIDI keyboard.

It seems that your MIDI keyboard is able to send MIDI CC event (i.e controller change event). From the picture, CC number is 20 and the data value is 0 to 127.

>Tell me, how do I properly bind a sound controller to FluidSynth?

Fluidsynth is a SoundFont 2.0 synthesizer that follows Soundfont specifications. The soundfont file in use is the bridge between your MIDI devices and Fluidsynth.

If you want Fluidsynth reacting to a particular MIDI CC you have to edit the soundfont file and add a modulator to get this result.

>From the documentation, this is not clear to me.

Fluidsynth Wiki documentation is for Fluidsynth mainly (no detail information about MIDI and SoundFont specifications).

You will find useful information in sfspec24.pdf,SFAPP21.PDF about SoundFont on the www. Also this mail list has informations about modulators.

cheers.

jjc

> Message du 22/11/19 14:47
> De : address@hidden
> A : address@hidden
> Copie à :
> Objet : [fluid-dev] Help

Hello.

Tell me, how do I properly bind a sound controller to FluidSynth?
From the documentation, this is not clear to me.
In the application katrinka. This is information about when I rotate the controller on my MIDI keyboard.

Thanks so much for your support.