fluid-dev

Re: [fluid-dev] help with installing FluidSynth

From: Or Raphael Bidusa
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] help with installing FluidSynth
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 08:07:21 +0300

We have entered the build folder and then to the src folder via the msys2 command shell and run the command:
fluidsynth -i VintageDreamsWaves-v2.sf2 midioutput.midi -r 44100

and it wrote to us:

-bash: fluidsynth: command not found

Maybe if we mention the use we want it for, it will help. we want to use it for converting midi files to wav files in python code. Is there any other recommended way for us to install this for this purpose?
Sorry for the trouble we are new to all of this.