flexisip-developers

Flexisip and account manager.

From: John Bittner
Subject: Flexisip and account manager.
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2024 23:00:45 +0000

Installed flexisip and account manager

Both are running ok...

The issue I am having is the account manager will not allow me to create a user as a phone number so when calling softphone to softphone you can only call via the account user name.

Found that account manager changed the default accounts database when I was figuring out why I was having password issues.

They moved the password to a passwords table.

soci-password-request=select p.password, p.algorithm from accounts a join passwords p on a.id = p.account_id where a.username = :id and a.domain = :domain

Above command lets flexisip pull password out of the correct table.

Now to fix the phone alias issue I thought this would do it but it does not work.

soci-user-with-phone-request=select a.login from accounts a join aliases al on a.id = al.account_id where al.alias = concat('+', :phone
soci-users-with-phones-request=select a.login, a.domain, al.alias as phone from accounts a join aliases al on a.id = al.account_id where al.alias in (concat('+', :phones

All I get in the logs is contact now found. I tried without stripping the +

soci-user-with-phone-request=select a.login from accounts a join aliases al on a.id = al.account_id where al.alias = :phone
soci-users-with-phones-request=select a.login, a.domain, al.alias as phone from accounts a join aliases al on a.id = al.account_id where al.alias in (:phones)

What am I missing...  How can you set aliases in this system ?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

John Bittner
CTO

380 US Highway 46, Suite 500
Totowa, NJ 07512
Phone: 201.806.2602 x2405
Fax: 201.806.2604
Cell: 973.390.1090
www.xaccel.net

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information which should not be shared or forwarded. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the e-mail.