flexisip-developers

Help Please: Calling a user which is always on and did not register via

From: Shweta Singh
Subject: Help Please: Calling a user which is always on and did not register via Flexisip
Date: Tue, 14 May 2024 21:05:04 +0530

Hi All,

Has anyone gone through the below problem and what is the solution for that?

I have certain extensions on sip server which are always on like the echo extension now when I am calling it from my Liphone Server which routes all its calls through Flexisip Server as a proxy for Push notifications then it does not find such extensions like echo extension. It happens it has not registered via Flexisip but then what is the solution to solve this problem.

Thanks and regards
Shweta