flexisip-developers

Re: Create Tocken from my account

From: Elisa Nectoux
Subject: Re: Create Tocken from my account
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 09:11:15 +0100

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Linphone and in our services.
However, please carefully note that it is currently legally not allowed to use our sip.linphone.org SIP service for a commercial usage. It is a free service that we offer to our Linphone users, but sip.linphone.org accounts cannot be resold or re-distributed. Please read our General terms.
To provide your users with SIP accounts, you can deploy your own instance of our Flexisip server suite to build your own SIP service. Flexisip is a server suite composed of a proxy server and an account management API, which is distributed either under the GNU/Affero GPLv3 license (open source) or under a proprietary license (closed source).

Regarding the client app that you have developed above the Linphone client, please make sure that you respect the terms of the GNU/GPLv3 open source license (meaning, that your app must be distributed under the GPLv3 license as well). If you want to distribute your Linphone-based app closed source, please come back to me to purchase a proprietary license for the Linphone software.
I would be glad to discuss all these commercial aspects with you. Could you please fill in our contact form via our online site : https://www.linphone.org/contact ?

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing Manager

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project