flexisip-developers

Re: Create Tocken from my account

From: Selsela Technology
Subject: Re: Create Tocken from my account
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 11:59:21 +0200

Hello

My First  question : how I can create token to my account in subscribe.linphone.org to create "sip address” to my users

Are you planning to build an app and/or configure multiple accounts at once ?
Yes , iam developing application to provide services to customer these services need make a call between customers
 I am using linphone to provide this service ,  so  I need to create sip for each user to do that

Sent with a Spark