flexisip-developers

Re: help

From: Joel Linn
Subject: Re: help
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2021 16:06:28 +0100

On 2021-11-09 15:57, Selsela Managment wrote:

Dear team ,

I am mohammed safadi from Selsela technology company

We have account in https://subscribe.linphone.org/panel
With this credential
User : selsela
Pass : Selsela@@123

We need to use api , but we can't find and place from channel to generate token ad you describe from documentation, so we need descriptions how we can get token

Not by posting credentials to a public mailing list.
Also please use a random password generator, that password is a joke anyways.

Thanks and Regards,
Selsela For Information Technology.