flexisip-developers

Re: account manager repository

From: François Grisez
Subject: Re: account manager repository
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 18:33:24 +0200

Hi,

I have just updated the Install section in README.md of flexisip-account-manager project. Some information was missing indeed.

Good evening
--

François Grisez

Software Engineer

Belledonne Communications

On mercredi 22 avril 2020 04:08:54 CEST Mickey Mouse wrote:

Hi,

  I have looked high and low and still cannot find repo containing bc-flexisip-account-manager as per account-manager page in gitlab.  I added the traditional linphone repos with no luck..  Please advise.   I prefer NOT to build from rpm

Install RPM package with dependencies

RPM package should install necessary dependencies automatically.

yum install bc-flexisip-account-manager

This package depends on rh-php71 which will be installed in /opt/rh/rh-php71/. If you don't have any other php installed on your server, use the following to be able to use php commands:

ln -s /opt/rh/rh-php71/root/usr/bin/php /usr/bin/php