flexisip-developers

[Flexisip-developers] push notification not working because ev->getOutgo

From: Brian J. Murrell
Subject: [Flexisip-developers] push notification not working because ev->getOutgoingAgent() == NULL
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 06:43:13 -0400

I've chased down why I'm not getting push notifications.

For reasons beyond my current comprehension of the BC SIP stack, in
PushNotification::onRequest()

shared_ptr<OutgoingTransaction> transaction =
dynamic_pointer_cast<OutgoingTransaction>(ev->getOutgoingAgent());

returns NULL and assigns it into transaction, which means that no push
notification is sent:

                if (transaction != NULL) {
                        if (sip->sip_request->rq_url->url_params != NULL) {
                                try {
                                        makePushNotification(ms, transaction);
                                } catch (const runtime_error &e) {
                                        LOGE("Could not create push
notification: %s.", e.what());
                                }
                        }
                }

Any ideas or thoughts on why this would be?

Cheers,
b.