flexisip-developers

[Flexisip-developers] building flexisip RPM with pre-built dependency RP

From: Brian J. Murrell
Subject: [Flexisip-developers] building flexisip RPM with pre-built dependency RPMs from www.linphone.org
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2019 15:03:48 -0400

Hi,

I want to build a local version of flexisip for debugging purposes, but
the stack to build it is quite large.  But I also notice that much of
the stack is installable as RPM already at:

http://www.linphone.org/snapshots/centos7/

What are the steps to use those RPMs to build the least amount of the
flexisip stack locally?  Ideally, I'd like to just build the core
flexisip server and get the rest of the stack from RPMs.

I'd also prefer to build that core flexisip as an RPM itself.

Is this possible?

Cheers,
b.