flexisip-developers

Re: [Flexisip-developers] Flexisip-developers Digest, Vol 32, Issue 4

From: Brian J. Murrell
Subject: Re: [Flexisip-developers] Flexisip-developers Digest, Vol 32, Issue 4
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 20:27:32 -0400

On Thu, 2019-07-25 at 00:07 +0000, Matthew Reading wrote:
> You get this error when miss-configuration occurs. If you look the
> service is probably restarting also.

Since you are top-posting and quoting a whole digest, it's difficult to
determine which message you are replying to.  But it doesn't really
matter perhaps because my flexisip service is running just fine (modulo
the log spam) and not restarting.

Your suggestion of mis-configuration made me look at my flexisip.conf
again.  I think it was:

enable-snmp=true

that was causing it.

Cheers,