fle3-dev

[Fle3-dev] Problems while deleting files

From: Gediminas Navickas
Subject: [Fle3-dev] Problems while deleting files
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 14:22:55 +0200

Hello,

I have problems when I try to delete files from "Course folder".
I get "HTTP 500 - Internal server error" in the browser and
the error "AttributeError: is_quota_limit_reached" in ZMI.

The most interesting thing is that I get such errors when I try to
delete files from folders inside "Course folder" and I can delete
files if they are in the top level of "Course folder".

For example if I have file "Course folder/mydoc.doc" I can delete it,
but if I have file "Course folder/Documents/mydoc.doc" I get errors.
The same problem with all accounts including Admin account.

FLE version: 1.4.1b

--
Gediminas