fle3-dev

[Fle3-dev] Preview in Jamming?

From: Giedre Kligyte
Subject: [Fle3-dev] Preview in Jamming?
Date: Thu Nov 7 09:48:39 2002

Hello,

Currently we don't have a preview functionality in Jamming: the user finds
the file she wants to upload from her file system and adds it without any
confirmation. However afterwards she doesn't have the possibility to edit or
delete it.

Should we have something similar to KB note preview? First you upload the
file, then hit "preview" button, the system tries to display it inline (lets
say if it is image) or then just gives the name of the file. Then you can
either "edit" or "submit" it. Or then we could do it similarly like in Zope
management. You upload the file -> it displays it in the same form page and
you can upload a new file immediately from the same page. We would save one
click in that way.

Giedre