fle3-dev

[Fle3-dev] Export won't work

From: Jukka K Purma
Subject: [Fle3-dev] Export won't work
Date: Wed Aug 7 08:16:02 2002

Hi,

I updated last friday to 1.3beta and this monday to 1.3beta2, and in
process recreated the instance of FLE, but I accidentaly let it have it's
own acl_users folder in FLE-folder. Since we have other services in Zope
that should be used with same account, FLE should use acl_user in the root.

Now probably I should try again and create another instance, but I can't
export my current database. When I try, it gives:

Virhe: AttributeError
tmp_objects

Now I need quickly some kind of workaround, if instance is already
created, how can I change the location of acl_users folder to use? Or how
can I get Export to work?

(And general zope-question, is there a way to move users upwards in
folders, simple cut&paste won't work?)

jukka

(http://www.connet.edu.helsinki.fi)