fle3-dev

[Fle3-dev] Re: CVS Update: FLE

From: Teemu Leinonen
Subject: [Fle3-dev] Re: CVS Update: FLE
Date: Tue Jul 30 09:15:01 2002

Janne Pietarila wrote:

Log message:
'Continue' and 'Go Back' buttons commented out; they have to
wait until a consensus is reached how they should exactly work.

Bo, thanks for doing this, even thought we are not going to include it to the next release.

We just could not agree how should the final user interface be. The main open question is that should users be allowed to post temporarily saved note to some other place in the thread or only to the original location. We also thought that the "draft note" should be located to the WebTop so that everybody could reach it. It was also discussed that this kind of saving of drafts is actually important from two point of view:

(1) to check what is in the KB already in the state of
    writing a note (I think Bo thought about this)
(2) to make it possible to save you note now and then
    when writing a long note (Ctrl+s with MS products)

- Teemu