firefly-dev

Re: [Firefly-dev] where archives of this list can be downloaded from?

From: firefly-dev
Subject: Re: [Firefly-dev] where archives of this list can be downloaded from?
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:25:35 -0500

address@hidden wrote:

Hi,

I have tried to download the archives of this list, but have had no luck:

,--- [ error message at http://mail.nongnu.org/archive/html/firefly-dev/ ] ---
| Not Found
| The requested URL /archive/mbox/firefly-dev/2003-05 was not found on this
server.
| Apache/1.3.26 Server at mail.nongnu.org Port 80

So, what is correct URL to download it? Any idea?

Best regards,

This list is about dead. I have not messed with the archives but I will look into it. John Hornbeck

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by OnlineOK Mail SErver]